REGARDING SERVICES PROVIDED TO SENIOR CITIZEN BY GOA POLICE.
- A separate complaint register is maintained at Police Station of their Sub-Division to register complaint / problem of senior citizen.
- Senior citizen volunteers committee is formed at police station to ensure regular contact between senior citizen.
- Whenever senior citizen visit the PS during late hours to lodge complaint, he/she is dropped at his/her residence after lodging the complaint if they do not have conveyance.
- The houses of senior citizens are regularly visited by respective beat staff of Police Station, to ensure their safety & security and for enquiry about their grievances if any.
- Periodical meeting are held with senior citizen wherein their grievance are heard and solved.
- Police staff attends senior citizens promptly whenever they visits with their grievances at any Police Station or other police offices for their convenience.
- All possible efforts are made to build a good relation of police and senior citizens by providing necessary assistance & dealing with their problems.
- The contact number of Police Station, Police Control Room and beat staff are provided to senior citizens; beside they have been also informed about their help line number – 1090.
- Phone Calls and complaints are promptly attended of senior citizen.
- Assistant is provided by respective beat staff of Police Station to senior citizens for Medical, Bank, Billings etc.